The mystery is over! Take the leap and go from being a medical assistant to RN. Many medical assistants start off their career with the ultimate goal of becoming a registered nurse. While being a medical assistant is a great accomplishment, becoming a registered nurse is even better. A RN will command a higher salary…Read More
- Specialties in Nursing: Be in Demand!
- Men in Nursing – Become a Male Nurse
- Tips for Success in Nursing School
- Student Loans For Nursing School
- What is the Difference between a LPN vs RN Program?
- A Day in the Life of a Correctional Nurse
- Nursing Job Outlook
- Top Reasons To Be a Nurse
- Pros and Cons of a Nursing Career
- Registered Nurse Training Requirements
- CNA Classes Online: Save Valuable Time
- Best Medical Assistant Program: What You Need To Know
- Online Nursing Programs To Become a RN
- Nursing Classes Online – Be Flexible With Your Schedule
- Medical Assistant To RN Career Path
- Considering a Career as a Registered Nurse?
- Online Medical Assistant Programs
- Students Ask: Can You Take LPN Classes Online?